Break your TBR apart TBR lol!

From January 29 to February 4th the BreakyourTBRapart Readathon is happening and one of my 2k18 goals is to actually "complete" a readathon this year, so what better way to start trying than now 😊

Here is my TBR for the readathon and the challenges:

  1. A book that's been on your TBR for some time now: Talentos Ocultos
  2. A short book or book of short stories on your TBR: Diez Negritos
  3. Read a first book in a series or sequel that's on your TBR: Roar 
  4. Read a book/books for 24 hours (should be on Saturday, Feb. 3rd): I will try to finish the ones I got and in case I'll finish them all I'll pick Wild Beauty
  5. Read 5 books: Lo que dejó tu adiós
I really don't know if I'll be able to finish 5 books in 7 days but I'll give it a try, so wish me luck!💚



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Turtles All the Way Down Review

A YEAR-A-THON TBR

March(ito) wrap up!*