New Year, New Me!!! (lol)

Hi guys! Happy New Year! I know it sounds cliché but yeah, this year I want to change, so here I'll write my new resolutions, both personal and book-related, just so I have them somewhere to be a reminder.

Personal resolutions🌟

  • Put yourself FIRST
  • Don't care about what other think
  • Learn to love youself (mess and all)
  • Recognize when you are wrong, admit it
  • Grow up, be the adult you are, take responsibility
  • Stop giving false hope/lying so much
  • Love girls; UNDERSTAND them
  • Stop dedicating song to useless people
  • STOP being comfortable in your depression
  • Stop blaming others and yourself
  • Take car of youself
  • Stop judging other so much and accept yourself
  • Stop being so stubborn
  • Stop spreading lies, accept you don't know everything (and that's okay)
  • Don't take bullshit from nobody, even if they're family

Reading Goals🌟
  • Re-read Harry Potter
  • Buy a book only when I've read five before
  • Complete the "Around the Year in 52 Books"
  • Rearrange my bookshelf
  • Read "A Storm of Swords"
  • Do more reviews

aaaaaaaaaND that's it, yeah, maybe i'll read everything I want maybe not, but I hope and think this would be a good year, for the first time in so long I think 2018 will be a year worth living.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Turtles All the Way Down Review

A YEAR-A-THON TBR

March(ito) wrap up!*