TomeTopple TBR!

From April 7th to the 20th TomeTopple is happening (yay!). I participated last time in this readathon and I really loved it! The goal is to read big books (+500 pages). 
Also this time there are challenges, which are: Read more than one tome, read a graphic novel, read a tome that is part of a series, buddy read a tome and read an adult novel. To be honest I don't think I'll complete every challenge so without further to do, here is my TBR:
Obviously I'll try to read the three books so that would check the "read more than one tome" challenge, also all of them can be used in the "read a tome that is part of a serie" and Clash of Kings fits into "read an adult novel". 

My goal is to actually complete my TBR because in previous rounds I only read one tome (and maybe I start other) and I'm feeling a reading slump coming but here it's to trying!



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Links: 
Twitter: @Tome_Topple
Goodreads group: Tome Topple

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Turtles All the Way Down Review

A YEAR-A-THON TBR

March(ito) wrap up!*