April (not so cool) Wrap up!

So for April I had planned to read a lot of books but sadly that wasn't the case, so here is my mini wrap up for this month!

I participated in #AYearAThon where the theme was "Classics", so I started reading "Lolita" but stopped about 100 pages in; the story was really boring and making me a bit uncomfortable so maybe I'll pick it up later.

From April 7 to the 20th Tome Topple happened, for this readthon I finally finished "A Clash of Kings" by George R. R. Martin. I gave it 3 out of 5 starts (full review here). Also I started reading "Throne of Glass", I'm about 300 pages in!

Other books I picked up this month were: Juliet takes a Breath, The Couple Next Door and Zac & Mia; I haven't finished any of those! 

So here is for a better month to come!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Turtles All the Way Down Review

A YEAR-A-THON TBR

March(ito) wrap up!*